Friday 3 September 2010

Blog Update (First Update Since 3/2/2010)

Heya Guys

A Lot Has Happened Since My Last post.

One Main Thing is That I Am Currently Single Lol And To Be Honest, It Has Been Great Since.

Spent Many Days With My Mates And Fellow Brotherhood Members Verbish, Smoo, Beth, Leanne, Eimi and Michael Allgood

I Really Do not Know What To Write about So Im gonna Write about Me

I am part Cyborg. It's led to some complications in my long, long life (i was 203 when i first time travelled from the future). When i was young i was unsure whether i was attracted to human women, or microwaves. As a result, ive had many parts melted and replaced, before settling down into the Brotherhood.

Of the four founders of the Brotherhood, I was recruited last, but i did know the other founders quite well, sometimes intimately. However, one did not remember his name for many years (COUGHPopeStanislavVICOUGH).

I mainly habits the sillier-sounding parts of Shrewsbury, such as Sundorne and Ditherington but am spending more time in the middle of the Town Centre. I spent a few years building robots and adding pieces of kidnapped women in attempts to build something somewhat humanoid.

Now Those of you who read the website may seem to think that they have read this before or summat similar - but hey, next time i do a blog it will be completely my own work

for those who havnt read the website please go to "www.brotherhood8112.jimdo.com"

This Is Dan - Over And Out

No comments:

Post a Comment